Cashelnagor Railway Station is a beautifully restored Station House and Waiting Room on the now dismantled "Letterkenny & Burtonport Extension Line". Built in 1902 the building was home to a long line of stationmasters and their families until the railway closed in 1947. The last family left the isolated railway station in 1954 and the house slowly fell into disrepair. We purchased the dilapidated building in 2017 and undertook a complete restoration.
The building now contains two independent accommodations - The Station House & Waiting Room. Both units have been completely renovated and furnished with traditional furniture and finishes. It's like stepping back in time!